TV/Display - Installation Services
Need help getting that TV/Display up on the wall? Put down the tools and let us mount it for you. We have years of residential and commercial experience in mounting single and multiple displays. With our customer-centric approach and robust palate of low-voltage offerings, we make it easy for you to experience all the benefits of a customized technology solution for your home or business. The end result will not only save you time and money, it will ultimately simplify your life.
Our goal is not necessarily to be the biggest – but to simply be the best. Regardless of organizational size, IHAAVS will always be deeply committed to developing friendships with our customers and relationships with the communities we serve. Our success is built upon our exceptional service to every customer, large and small – and we will keep that truth in focus as we build on our past success.
Once your TV/display is installed, talk with us about designing a single remote solution design that will allow you to operate your entertainment with the touch of a single button. From watching the latest 4K movies to streaming high-resolution music, you can enjoy limitless entertainment with a single remote or create an unrivaled home theater experience. It’s simple, clean and clutter-free entertainment - right at your fingertips.
When all of these devices work together in orchestration, it is then that you truly experience the magic of a smart home.
All Installation packages include:
- Customer project assessment upon arrival.
- Unpacking TV/Display from the box.
- Safely mounting TV/Display on wall.
- Concealing in-wall rated cables/wires where applicable (additional charges apply). The power cable that came with your display is not rated for in-wall wire concealment, so an additional outlet must be installed. You may opt to hire an electrician to install a new high-voltage electrical outlet or we can install an in-wall outlet extension. (additional charges apply).
- If we are mounting a smart TV/Display, we will connect it to your wireless network
- Optimizing audio and video settings.
- Connecting up to 3-HDMI components.
- Removing all debris and clean up after completion.
- Customer orientation of operating equipment.
- 2-Year Workmanship Warranty on display mounting bracket and cables provided by us.
Assumptions, Limits and Exclusions:
- Innovative Home-Automation and Audio-Visual Solutions, LLC extends no warranty or warranty support for products acquired elsewhere and has been advised by the Client that devices acquired elsewhere are fully operable
- Electricity must be on and operational at the time of install
- Service from your satellite or cable provider to be connected and operational prior to installation activities
- Though all packaging will be “broken down” by the contractor, disposal of packaging is the responsibility of the homeowner.